Submit your ideas for JS Kongress 2019 until 2018–11–14.
Microservices, Data Driven Architectures, Event Sourcing, Stream-oriented architectures, Cloud Native Computing and API First are becoming first-class citizens in software architectures. Also, frontend architectures are improving quickly: reactive programming, redux and the art of state management.
Submit your proposals here: https://goo.gl/forms/dt62elWToeloQCcz2 until the latest 2018, November 14
Please note, that by submitting your idea you agree to the Code of Conduct of JS Kongress.
Why JS Kongress?
Why should you submit a talk for JS Kongress?
- We strive to create a safe and welcoming atmosphere for everyone. Among other things, this includes keeping conversations civil and constructive.This is our code of conduct. It must be agreed to by all attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference.
- We help with submissions and slides. Just send us an email: hello[at]js-kongress.com.
- Read our tips on submitting a talk …
Two years ago, I was saying “do you have any questions?”. Last year I switched to “what questions do you have?” It made a difference. Today I tried “ask me two questions”. And they did! And those ?s led to more ?s. It amazes me that the littlest things have such a big impact!
— Andre Sasser (@MrsSasser) August 27, 2018
- … as well as, why you should try speaking.
- Our CFP selection process is blind, which means that all papers remain anonymous until the very last moment of the selection process. Your proposal will be ranked and commented on by our program committee consisting of experts in the IT sector as well as community people.
- For talks that we accept, we offer trial runs via Skype to give you feedback.
- If we reject a talk, we give feedback why it was rejected. So you profit from a submission even if it wasn’t accepted.