work hard, play hard workshops
We know, that JS Kongress once a year is not enough to quench your thirst for knowledge. And we want to stay in touch with you. Therefore, we are happy to be able to introduce to you:
Find your course and date:
- RxJS Level UP – Essentials in reactive programming with RxJS with Michael Hladky (2019, August / September / October / November in Munich)
- RxJS Advanced Architecture – Operate Heavily Dynamic UIs with Michael Hladky (2019, August / September / October / November in Munich)
- Distributed apps w/ Docker & Kubernetes: Distributed applications at Azure with Docker and Kubernetes with Gregor Biswanger (2019, July / August in Munich)
- Angular Level UP – Scalable Architecture Patterns with Michael Hladky (more info t.b.a. soon)
- Which workshop topics (technologies, basics, advanced …) are you looking for? Please let us know
- more courses t.b.a. soon – stay tuned:
What is the workshop series “JS Kongress work hard, play hard”?
- 1 Ticket = 💻 intensive Workshop + 🍻 Get-Together with the community
- Learning by doing with experienced trainers, exchange with other developers, one-to-one questions.
- 👭 party on the evening before the 1-day-course or the evening in between for 2-day-courses 👫 👬
- 🍴food and drinks 🥤 for both included
Our workshop series “JS Kongress work hard, play hard” grants an ideal time and space for learning by doing in a welcoming atmosphere for everyone. Please note, that our Code of Conduct applies.
The courses offer a unique opportunity to ask individual questions one-to-one, to exchange with other developers and like-minded people, and last but not least to deep-dive into selected technologies under the guidance of experienced trainers, some of the most outstanding minds in our industry. And this is not limited to the training room: In the relaxed atmosphere of the get-together, you can share ideas and meet old and new friends.
Because that’s what we from Munich Dev Events stand for:
- Diversity – not just in Tech
- A balance between professional work, fun and community
- Bias for Action
- Thinking one step ahead
- A connection to open source and community driven projects
- Party hard with the community