work hard, play hard workshops
We know, that JS Kongress once a year is not enough to quench your thirst for knowledge. And we want to stay in touch with you. Therefore, we are happy to be able to introduce to you:
Why a JS Kongress work hard, play hard workshop?
We are offering courses for advanced developers, that deal with elevated techniques and patterns in deep-dive. Everybody’s welcome, but you might get stressed out easily. If you are looking to learn a new language, framework, pattern or technique, please choose a foundations course. These offer solid fundaments for getting started.
For deciders – is this the right course for your development team?
- New Project? Make sure, you are using the right tools. We help shorten the evaluation phase. Can’t find the technology you’re looking for in our portfolio? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will find the experts for training.
- Save costs. Do you know the CHAOS report from the Standish Group? It shows that mistakes at the beginning of a project are the most expensive. We will help you to avoid them.
- Stay up to date with your company and product – the technology industry is changing faster and faster. Be at the forefront, train useful techniques.
- Save time, avoid serious mistakes from the start by benefiting from our experience and expertise.
For developers – is this the right course for you?
- Avoid hours of debugging because you lack the concepts. Why spend weeks collecting information when you can do it in one day?
- You don’t learn best from books, but by learning by doing – under the guidance of an experienced trainer and in exchange with other developers.
- Increase your value as a Developer. Invest in the latest technology. Find the right techniques in our portfolio – if you don’t find what you’re looking for, just let us know via email@example.com: We will find the right trainer (or trainer team) for you.
- In the courses, you can ask questions one-to-one that Google or Stack Overflow have trouble answering – not least about individual problems. For example “How can I structure my app in a better way?” Our experts have the answers.
Find your course and date:
- RxJS Level UP – Essentials in reactive programming with RxJS with Michael Hladky (2019, August / September / October / November in Munich)
- RxJS Advanced Architecture – Operate Heavily Dynamic UIs with Michael Hladky (2019, August / September / October / November in Munich)
- Distributed apps w/ Docker & Kubernetes: Distributed applications at Azure with Docker and Kubernetes with Gregor Biswanger (2019, July / August in Munich)
- Angular Level UP – Scalable Architecture Patterns (advanced) with Michael Hladky (2019, October in Munich)
- Which workshop topics (technologies, basics, advanced …) are you looking for? Please let us know
- more courses t.b.a. soon – stay tuned:
What is the workshop series “JS Kongress work hard, play hard”?
- 1 Ticket = 💻 intensive Workshop + 🍻 Get-Together with the community
- Learning by doing with experienced trainers, exchange with other developers, one-to-one questions.
- 👭 party on the evening before the 1-day-course or the evening in between for 2-day-courses 👫 👬
- 🍴food and drinks 🥤 for both included
Our workshop series “JS Kongress work hard, play hard” grants an ideal time and space for learning by doing in a welcoming atmosphere for everyone. Please note, that our Code of Conduct applies.
The courses offer a unique opportunity to ask individual questions one-to-one, to exchange with other developers and like-minded people, and last but not least to deep-dive into selected technologies under the guidance of experienced trainers, some of the most outstanding minds in our industry. And this is not limited to the training room: In the relaxed atmosphere of the get-together, you can share ideas and meet old and new friends.
Because that’s what we from Munich Dev Events stand for:
- Diversity – not just in Tech
- A balance between professional work, fun and community
- Bias for Action
- Thinking one step ahead
- A connection to open source and community driven projects
- Party hard with the community